Accidents happen every day. Unfortunately, many of these accidents likely occurred because someone acted negligently. When accidents result in injuries and other financial losses have affected you or a loved one, you may not know who to turn to for help. As the costs of the injuries pile up from an accident that you didn’t cause, it’s time to seek your legal options. The Mesa, AZ personal injury lawyers at Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm can fight for you. We’re here to protect your rights and fight for your financial future.
Our personal injury law firm seeks justice for those who have been injured. We know how overwhelming it can be for your life to be turned upside down after an accident. We’re passionate about helping our clients recover the compensation they need so they can recover. We’ll go over the options available to you and start working on your claim as quickly as possible.
Our Mesa, AZ Personal Injury Lawyers Handle All Types of Cases
People can make negligent decisions while they’re working or simply driving to run errands. When these negligent choices have dangerous consequences, our lawyers will hold them accountable. We represent clients who have been involved in all types of personal injury cases and will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Some of the common kinds of personal injury claims we see include:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
If you’ve been harmed in one of the accidents above, our lawyers are here for you. While the damages and costs of these accidents can seem to put your life on hold, we’re here to help you through this process. We’ll do everything we can to fight for you and your family.
Why Have a Personal Injury Lawyer Represent You?
When you’ve been in an accident, the compensation you recover can help you take care of your injuries and other expenses. Having Mesa, AZ personal injury lawyers at your side will mean you have experts fighting for you to recover full and fair compensation by doing the following:
- Protect Your Case from Insurance Adjusters. The insurance company will likely send an adjuster to evaluate your case, but you shouldn’t take their evaluation at face value. They are looking to protect their best interests first and benefit when you don’t get the full compensation you could recover. Our lawyers will handle communication with the insurance company so they don’t have any information or official statements that they could use to reduce your claim.
- Take the Time to Find the Full Impact of Your Injuries. Your injuries and damages may have already affected you, but you may not know how they’ll continue to affect you in the future. Your personal injury attorneys will assess the longevity of your injuries and how they will impact your life. When we take these facts into consideration when determining the compensation you’re owed, you don’t have to worry about running into future difficulties in your recovery.
- Fight for You in Court. While lawyers can settle claims outside of the courtroom, sometimes the other party isn’t cooperative and to settle would mean you’re getting less compensation than you deserve. In these cases, it may be advantageous for you to take your case to court. While this process can be intimidating, you can trust your Mesa, AZ trial lawyers to be there for you. We fought for clients in the courtroom countless times and we can do the same for you.
Your personal injury lawyer will always seek the best outcome for you. While we’re protecting your rights, we’ll also answer your questions and can go over anything about your case. We’ll work with you to provide you with the recovery you deserve.
What Damages Will We Fight for You to Recover?
The damages you incur from the accident may fall into different categories. Your Mesa, AZ personal injury lawyers will investigate how you’ve been hurt and determine the category for those injuries. Your injuries and damages could be considered economic or noneconomic. To maximize your compensation, our lawyers will fight for you to recover both.
- Economic Damages. Your economic damages are the financial losses. After an accident, you may have medical bills, future medical costs, days of lost wages from missing work, and property damage. If your injuries are severe enough, your ability to return to your job or the work force can be affected. In these cases, diminished earning capacity and loss of earnings may also apply to your case.
- Noneconomic Damages. These damages work differently because they apply to the other ways that you’ve been harmed. Your injuries will do more than cost medical expenses—they can also cause pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and mental anguish. As you’re dealing with living with your injuries, you can count on your Mesa, AZ personal injury attorneys to take these other ways that you’ve been affected into account.
When you have compensation that fully considers these damages, you can look toward the future with confidence because you know you can cover the costs of the accident, get the medical care you need, and you’ll have the financial support throughout your recovery. Our lawyers at Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm will fight for you to have the peace of mind you deserve.
Proud to Serve Mesa, Arizona Residents
Mesa, Arizona offers sunshine, outdoor activities, and job opportunities for anyone who lives here. There’s a variety of excellent schools and retirement communities that make Mesa a great place to grow up or to enjoy the golden years of one’s life. Navigating Mesa and its close proximity to Phoenix is easy with the public transportation that’s available. The cultural and arts scene thrive in this city. Local artists put on plays, musicals, comedy shows, and more. You can listen to the live music or sign up for an art class yourself.
With so much available, Mesa provides an excellent foundation for anyone who wants to live here. However, accidents do happen and people need help getting through those difficulties. Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm is here for Mesa residents.
We understand how injuries can take a major toll on your health and how complex personal injury cases can become. Our Mesa, AZ personal injury lawyers are experienced, compassionate people who will work diligently to get you the compensation you deserve.
Reach Out to Our Law Firm Today
If someone else’s negligence has caused an accident that hurt you, Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm will help you find the best way to move forward. Our Mesa, AZ personal injury lawyers are ready to fight for your rights and will fully investigate your case so we can seek full compensation on your behalf.
When you’ve been in an accident, insurance adjusters may already contact you within days of the incident. It’s important to have representation as soon as possible so you can protect your rights. Contact our law firm today for a free case evaluation. We’ll go over the accident that harmed you, how you’ve been injured, and how we can help you. We’re eager to protect Mesa residents and fight for them to get justice.