Albuquerque & Texas Medical Malpractice Attorney – Kent Buckingham
Before starting his legal practice, Mr. Buckingham practiced as an ophthalmologist for several years. This experience has endowed him with the unique insight necessary to effectively represent plaintiffs in medical malpractice cases.
Mr. Buckingham is also an internationally-recognized speaker, having presented lectures on the area of professional malpractice to the British Contact Lens Association Annual Conference in Bournemouth, England; to the Bausch & Lomb European Symposium On Contact Lenses in Seville, Spain; to the International Contact Lens Congress in Australia; and to several Annual Symposiums on the Cornea, Contact Lenses & Contemporary Vision Care. He has published numerous articles in the field of medical negligence.
His cases have been profiled in such media as Time magazine, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Drug Topics, the National Law Journal, and People magazine. He has been asked to discuss his medical malpractice cases on national programs such as CBS Evening News, MSNBC, ABC News, and Good Morning America.
Speak with a nationally recognized personal injury attorney about your case. Call 432.570.1919 or fill out the contact form to schedule a free initial consultation.
Professional Distinctions & Achievements
- Martin Hubbell.com & Lawyers.com, 2013 – Client Distinction Award
- Martin Hubbell Peer Review, 2012 – Highest Possible Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Lexis Nexis and Martindale Hubbell, 1995-2010, Peer Review Rating-AV Rated, 15-year Anniversary
- The National Law Journal, Nov 18, 2002 – Verdicts and Settlements
- The National Law Journal, Nov 8, 1999 – Misread Prescription $450K award