When an accident occurs in Tucson, it could be because someone acted negligently. The repercussions of the accident could mean you’re dealing with serious injuries and other damages. As you’re trying to figure out how to recover and get back on your feet, you may not know who to turn to for help. The Tucson, AZ personal injury lawyers from Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm are here for you.
We believe in fighting for the best outcome for our clients no matter what. When negligent people cause others harm, we’ll be there to protect the rights of the wrongfully injured party. Our attorneys know how difficult it can be to handle a legal matter when you’re working on your recovery. We’ll take care of the legal side of things while you focus on your health and your family.
Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm Can Help You with Your Claim
Our lawyers handle all kinds of personal injury cases. We’ve helped many clients get favorable outcomes so they’re able to move forward. While there are many different kinds of personal injury cases, our lawyers have experience in the many areas of personal injury law. Some of the most common kinds that we take on include:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
We’ve seen how the accidents above can cause a lot of strife. A person could have made a split-second decision that has caused injuries and losses so severe that you’ll need weeks or months of recovery time before you’re back to where you were before the accident. Our lawyers will help you stand up to the negligent party and fight for your rights to compensation. We’re ready to advocate for you.
Our Tucson, AZ Personal Injury Lawyers Will Fight for You
When we’re fighting for you, our lawyers will seek to maximize your compensation. We’ll examine all the injuries and losses you’ve sustained. This includes physical and emotional injuries, how long they’ll continue to affect you, and the financial losses from the accident. We’ll break down your compensation into economic and noneconomic damages. You can recover the following losses when you have experienced personal injury lawyers fighting for you:
- Medical Costs (including past medical bills and the costs of future care)
- Lost Wages (days of missed work and what you’ll continue to miss)
- Diminished Earning Capacity (if you’re unable to return to your previous position)
- Loss Of Earnings (if you cannot return to the workforce)
- Property Damage
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
You can trust that your lawyers will examine every aspect of the injuries you’ve suffered and what it would take for you to get back to where you were before the accident. Our lawyers will always fight for you to get the compensation you deserve and we won’t let insurance adjusters try to get you to settle for less. We’re on your side.
What Do You Do After an Accident in Tucson?
In the moments after an accident, you should make sure to do what you can to preserve evidence and protect your rights. While you may feel confused, it’s important to stay calm and focus on what you need to do.
- Call for Help. If you were in an accident involving a motor vehicle, were on someone’s property, or were otherwise harmed because of someone else’s actions, then you need to contact emergency services. You’ll be able to get help from paramedics and police.
- Report the Accident. You need to make a report of the accident. This could be a police report or you could report the incident to the person in charge. When you’re providing your account of what happened, stay as accurate as possible.
- Exchange Information. You may need to get information from the other person involved in the accident. Get their name, contact information, and any other information that could apply to your case.
- Document Your Injuries. Keep a record of your injuries. You can document them with photographs and also keep a journal where you can detail how you’re feeling and how your injuries are affecting your life.
- See a Doctor. Get a medical evaluation after the accident so you can know the full extent of your injuries. It’s important to do this as quickly as possible so you have an official record of your injuries and can start treatment.
- Contact a Lawyer. After an accident, you should explore your legal options with a personal injury lawyer. They’ll be able to tell you if you have grounds for a claim and can help you get justice.
The Tucson, AZ personal injury lawyers at Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm understand the difficult time you and your family are going through. You don’t have to go through this alone. We’ll be here to take care of your claim so you’re able to heal.
What Evidence Can Help You Get Compensation for Your Injuries?
When you’re seeking compensation for an accident, you’re going to need to show that the other party’s actions caused your injuries and damages. Proving negligence can be a difficult task, especially if the other party is trying to shift some of the blame to you in how the accident happened or why your injuries were so severe. Our Tucson, AZ personal injury lawyers will look at the accident evidence to show who was liable.
Police reports, medical reports, eyewitnesses, and any other information regarding your case will help your lawyer put together what happened. We’ll use this evidence to show the following points:
- The negligent party owed you a duty of care.
- They failed to meet this duty of care and caused an accident.
- This accident caused your injuries and damages.
Our lawyers have years of experience in building strong cases so our clients can get the compensation they need so they can recover financially, physically, and emotionally. We’re ready to do the same for you.
When we’re fighting for your rights, we may be able to negotiate a settlement that will allow you to recover with peace of mind. However, if the other side isn’t cooperating and are trying to get you to settle for much less than you deserve, then your case may need to progress to the next step. If you take your case to court, our Arizona trial lawyers are prepared to hold the negligent party accountable and get justice for you in the courtroom.
Protecting the Rights of Tucson, Arizona Residents
The county seat of Pima County, Tucson has the advantages of having the perks of a big city, without having the population of one. There are countless good places to eat, a thriving culture that includes book festivals, and is home to the University of Arizona. Anyone searching for outdoor activities doesn’t need to look far. Hiking, swimming, biking—it’s all available in the sunny city of Tucson.
Small, locally-owned businesses also make Tucson a great place for entrepreneurs to start here. The shopping here has unique goods that you can’t get anywhere else. While there’s plenty to do here, there’s no rush in Tucson. You have time to stop and enjoy all the city has to offer.
When an accident occurs, Tucson residents should have people they can depend on to act in their best interests and help them get back on their feet. The lawyers at Buckingham Barrera Vega Law Firm will be at your side every step of the way to make sure that you get justice.
Get the Experienced Representation You Deserve
The Tucson, AZ personal injury lawyers at our law firm are ready to help you after an accident. It’s important to reach out as quickly as possible so you’re within the timeframe in which you can come forward with a claim. In Arizona, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is typically two years. While this can seem like a long time, it can pass quickly. The sooner you have a lawyer on your side, the sooner you can get justice and put the matter behind you.
Contact our office today for a free case evaluation. Our lawyers will discuss your case and your options with you. We’ll answer your questions about your case and we can get started fighting for you. We’ll do everything we can so you recover compensation so you have a financially secure future.