Texas & New Mexico Medical Malpractice Lawyers
When medical professionals make mistakes that harm you or someone you love, filing a medical malpractice case can be the best way to:
- Fight back and hold the negligent parties accountable
- Protect your rights to compensation for the injuries, harm and losses sustained
- Secure some justice
At Buckingham Barrera Law Firm, our Midland lawyers have nearly three decades of experience representing injured people and their families in medical malpractice cases – including those related to open and laparoscopic gallbladder surgery. Tenacious, skilled and aggressive, our attorneys can help you:
- Determine whether you have a medical malpractice claim
- Understand all of the available legal remedies (based on your situation)
- Craft a strong case, advocate your rights and maximize your financial recovery
Though no sum of money can ever erase the mistakes that harmed you, pursuing a medical malpractice case can be integral to securing some essential financial support, as well as a sense of justice. And having the exceptional representation of our lawyers along the way can make all of the difference in the strength of your case – as well as its outcome, your recovery and your future.
Signs You May Have a Medical Malpractice Case
- Your health has deteriorated after your gallbladder removal surgery.
- Your surgeon and/or other medical professionals have failed to meet with you for post-operative checkups.
- You have had to undergo at least one follow-up or corrective surgery after having your gallbladder removed.
- You have permanent impairments or health problems as a result of your gallbladder removal surgery.
Take the Next Step Now: Contact a Midland Medical Malpractice Lawyer at Buckingham Barrera Law Firm
If you or a loved one has been injured due to medical negligence or during or after surgery, it’s time to contact an experienced Midland medical malpractice lawyer at Buckingham Barrera Law Firm. Call (432) 570-1919 or email our firm via the contact form to set up a free, no obligations initial consultation with one of our lawyers. When you meet with us, you can find out more about your rights, your possible case, and your recovery options.
This information can help you make the right decisions – and take the proper steps – to protect and support yourself and your family as you move forward.